Intellectual Property Notice
- Copyright is reserved to dXd and all rights are reserved. dXd either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, code, multi-media and other content that is accessible to you on the divorceXplained [ and associated sites], or dXd has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such content to use the content on the divorceXplained web site [and associated sites].
- The divorceXplained and domain name are trade marks held by dXd. No permission is given for reproduction or publication by any person save than the allowance made pursuant under the conditions granted or as a result of approved linking.
No Legal Advice
- The information provided on the divorceXplained web site is not intended to be legal advice. Many factors unknown to us may affect the applicability of any statement or comment that we make on the divorceXplained web site to your particular circumstances and consequently you should seek appropriate legal advice from a qualified legal practitioner.
- dxd & divorceXplained do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site. Such information is provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. The web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Jurisdiction and governing law
- This web site and its content, under the domain names divorceXplained or[associated names] , is owned by dXd ADDRESS. The laws of England govern the use and interpretation of content communicated and it is a condition of use of this web site that you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the said courts
Errors and omissions
- The content found herein may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors and dXd or divorceXplained do not warrant the accuracy, reliability and completeness of any such information. We reserve the right to revise the content of this web site or withdraw access to this web site at any time without notice.